Hi! I'm Clem, a Software Engineer from Paris, France. You found my personal page. You can find me on GitHub, Twitter & Linkedin. You can also send me a regular email.
- Building an Uber Eats Clone - A primer on templating complex money flows on a real-time ledger (2022)
- Your balance is $0.30000000004 - Inventory of common problems found in money-handling software (2020)
- Migrating to Stripe Connect - Strategy for delivering a high-risk payment processor migration in the context of a complex marketplace (2019)
- Building Stuff with Clojure - Presented at the Clojurians Paris meetup, demonstrates the use Clojure & OpenSCAD to 3D-print models and make manufacturing as collaborative and composable as software (2019)
- HP.1 - An open-harware headphones project (2020)
- Login with SSH - Proof-of-concept of web sessions authentication using SSH (2015)